Contact me to discuss how your customized CM Learning Intensive can benefit you and your church.
Whether this is your first time around the track or you've been racing for years you are in a very important race. Running the CM Race takes dedication, motivation, determination and preparation. There are challenges along the way and you will stumble and fall at times. I’m here to help you teach your team strategies and skills to help them get back up on their feet and running at full speed again. Or you might feel like you are done with this CM Race and you just can’t get back up one more time. I’ll be there to help remind you of why you started this race in the first place and then lift you up so you can see the prize at the end. It’s going to be exciting and exhausting all at the same time but with the right mindset and proper tools you will be able to go the distance and cross the finish line.
On your mark... get set...
What kind of race preparation are you looking for?
Marathon - 4 weeks - Includes 4 Sundays (Edmonton and local areas)
Dash - 1 week - Sunday - Sunday (customized per area)
Sprint - Weekend - Friday - Sunday (anywhere)
CM Learning Intensives Races include:
- Onsite gap analysis of CM
- Objectives and Strategic Planning
- Mission Statement and Vision Casting
- Accountability, Authority, Responsibilities
- Risk Management Assessment
- Behavioral Management and Hands-on skills
- Leadership and Communication Skills
- Team Building Exercises
- Volunteer Recruiting, Retaining and Training
- Soul Care and Personal Development